Last Modified February 1st, 2023
Stellar Health, including its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Stellar,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), owns and operates the website located at www.stellar.health, app.stellar.health, and other related websites and mobile applications with links to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Sites”) that provide information about Stellar Health and its products and services. This Privacy Notice explains how Stellar Health collects, uses, and shares your Personal Information when you interact with the Sites.
As used in this Privacy Notice, the term “Personal Information” (“PI”) means information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other non-public information that is personally identifiable. The term “Non-Personal Information” refers to information that does not identify you or anyone else.
1. Applicability of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice only applies to information we collect as a result of your use of the Sites. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information we may collect on any other websites or applications. This Privacy Notice also does not apply to the practices of any third parties, even if they are accessible through the sites. These third parties and websites have their own privacy notices and policies. We encourage you to read those privacy notices and policies before providing Personal Information through those websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. By using the Sites, you acknowledge the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Notice and agree that we can collect and use your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Notice. Sites.
2. Collection of Personal Information From You
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the Sites, to administer your use of the Sites, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate the Sites.
To do so, we collect Information that you voluntarily provide to us, This information may include:
Contact Personal Information: Depending on how you use the Sites, you may provide us with contact information such as your name, email address, employment information, and state of residence. We may also collect information regarding the type of device on which the Sites are used or downloaded, the operating system name and version of the device used to access the Sites, device manufacturer, application version accessed on your device, device ID, IP address, and geolocation data.
Demographic Information: We may collect certain information about population characteristics from you. This information includes your zip code or postal code, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, interests and favorites. We do not consider this information to be PI given that it will be deidentified and anonymized such that it cannot be linked to you as an individual.
Information about you provided by third parties: In certain instances, we may also acquire Personal Information (including personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information) about you from third parties with whom we have a business relationship.
3. Protection of Personal Information
We implement reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect information under our control. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is fully secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
4. Use of Personal Information
Subject to applicable legal restrictions, we may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with access to the Site
- Improve the quality of the Site
- Send you follow-up communications related to the Site
- De-identify Personal Information to create Non-Personal Information
- Fulfill any purpose for which you provide us Personal Information
- Fulfill any other purpose that you authorize
You can opt out of receiving communications related to the Sites by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
Subject to applicable legal restrictions, we may share Personal Information as follows:
- To subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors and service providers we use to support our business who are contractually obligated to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them (such third parties include, but are not limited to, website hosting providers, data hosting providers, customer support providers, communications vendors, and various other IT service providers)
- As required by law, including in response to a court order
- When we reasonably believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical, or legally actionably,or to respond to a government request
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Stellar Health’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained in the Sites is among the assets transferred
- For any other purpose that we disclose to you when you provide the information
6. Non-Personal Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any lawful purpose.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may email us at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete Personal Information that you have provided to us, or make your request here. Note that we may be required, by law or otherwise, to keep certain information, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements. When we delete Personal Information, it may remain in our archived data. We may also retain Non-Personal Information about use of the Sites. Note that once we have disclosed Personal Information to third parties, we cannot guarantee the deletion or modification of such information by the parties to whom we made the disclosure.
In the future, we may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we do, we will post the revised Privacy Notice on this page and update the “Last Modified” date at the top. By continuing to use the Sites following notice of such changes, you acknowledge such changes and agree to be bound by their terms and conditions.
9. Our Policy Toward Children
Our Site is not directed to children under 16 and we do not knowingly collect PI from children under 16.
10. California Residents
If you are a resident of California, please see our California Supplement for more information about your rights. The supplement is in addition to this Privacy Notice, and does not replace it.
11. Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices generally, please contact us at Privacy@stellar.health.
How can we help you?
- View a product demo
- Schedule a meeting
- Partner with us