3. Collection of Personal Information
4. Collection of Non-Personal Information
As you use the Site, we may use technologies that automatically collect and analyze Non-Personal Information, such as the type of device you are using, browser type and version, time and date of visit, time spent on those pages, and additional usage statistics. Such information is not linked to any Personal Information and is not personally identifiable.
5. Protection of Personal Information
We strive to implement reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect information under our control. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is fully secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
6. Use of Personal Information
Subject to applicable legal restrictions, we may use your Personal Information to:
• Provide you with access to the Site
• Improve the quality of the Site
• Send you follow-up communications related to the Site
• De-identify Personal Information to create Non-Personal Information
• Fulfill any purpose for which you provide us Personal Information
• Fulfill any other purpose that you authorize
You can opt out of receiving communications related to the Site by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
Subject to applicable legal restrictions, we may share Personal Information as follows:
• To subsidiaries and affiliates
• To contractors and service providers we use to support our business who are contractually obligated to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them (such third parties include, but are not limited to, website hosting providers, data hosting providers, customer support providers, communications vendors, and various other IT service providers)
• As required by law, including in response to a court order
• When we reasonably believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Stellar Health’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained in the Site is among the assets transferred
• For any other purpose that we disclose to you when you provide the information
8. Non-Personal Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any lawful purpose.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Please email us at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete Personal Information that you have provided to us. Note that we may be required, by law or otherwise, to keep certain information, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements. When we delete Personal Information, it may remain in our archived data. We may also retain Non-Personal Information about use of the Site. Note that once we have disclosed Personal Information to third parties, we cannot guarantee the deletion or modification of such information by the parties to whom we made the disclosure.
11. Contact Information
- View a product demo
- Schedule a meeting
- Partner with us